16 Jan Internal Account Manager
We are looking to hire a highly ambitious Internal Account Manager who will be joining a friendly team within a global software company based in North West London. The salary for this opportunity is £30,000 plus £10,000 OTE and uncapped commission! So, apply today if you want to start a new sales role with excellent career progression and personal development opportunities!
Your responsibilities as the new Internal Account Manager will include contacting potential customers in education institutions, corporations and governments, establishing their needs for software products, checking their budgets, and convincing them to purchase the solutions.
- Building new relationships with educational institutions to open opportunities to upsell/cross-sell software products.
- Ensuring the company CRM is always kept up to date.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Providing remote demos of software products as required.
- Hit daily sales activity targets.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Constantly striving to meet and exceed set targets.
- Generating accurate quotes and sending them to customers accordingly.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in a similar SaaS sales environment.
- Experience selling to the education sector.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting a sales quota, preferably over the phone.
- Strong Microsoft Office and CRM system experience.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Proof of previous sales achievements.
- Natural salesperson.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.