03 Feb UK Channel Manager
UK Channel Manager – Expanding EdTech Sector Solutions Enterprise – Nottingham
This is a fantastic opportunity for a smooth-talking guru to join a well-established, and highly reputable global EdTech solutions provider that is actively pursuing opportunities to expand into new markets.
As the UK Channel Manager, you will take ownership for strategically winning, maintaining and expanding relationships with channel partners.
The role is in Nottingham and as a UK Channel Manager, you will:
- Drive sales and profitability, owning and overseeing partners, and ensuring that they achieve their agreed objectives
- Represent company products and services to assigned partners
- Maximise opportunities from all UK channel partners
- Proactively forecast partner needs on an ongoing basis and manage conflicts
- Lead solution developments to best meet end user needs
You will receive:
- 25 days of annual leave per year
- The chance to support expansion into new markets, working with the latest in remote monitoring and management solutions that facilitate productive and safe learning environments.
- A commercial mindset and experience managing and forecasting a channel pipeline is a must.
- Excellent leadership, presentation, networking and negotiation skills are essential.
- It would be a bonus if you had:
- A degree or CIM qualification and some channel experience
Why Should You Apply?
Our client is a well-established and rapidly growing EdTech solution provider who are actively pursuing expansion opportunities into new verticals. They are known for their wellbeing and device management solutions, providing the tools that schools need for digital learning to thrive.
Who we are?
GreatFind Recruitment is a specialist IT recruitment agency. We’ve been in business for over 15 years and we’re different because we genuinely care about our candidates and clients, delivering a consultative and personalised service.