12 Apr Technical Support Consultant (English Speaking)
Are you a highly technical and motivated individual looking for a new career in Stockholm, Sweden? If so, this is the role for you! This fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Technical Support Consultant to join a global software company. Salary is up to Up to €50,000 depending on experience.
You will be providing high-quality and efficient technical support to customers for the products within our client's portfolio via the helpdesk over the telephone, email, remote assistance and onsite visits where required.
- Installation and providing support software to a large international customer base.
- Simulate customer issues and troubleshoot in-house using virtual testing environments.
- When necessary, perform online demonstrations and webinars.
- Maintaining and supporting the internal infrastructure and services.
- Installations and training are occasionally performed at customers' sites in the Nordic region. This may involve staying away from home for a few days.
- Supporting both internal and external staff regarding company hardware and software.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working within a similar role.
- The ability to speak and write Swedish and English at a high level.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems - Active Directory and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Good technical experience and skills in troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Experience with Azure and the virtual server platform is a bonus.
- Customer care experience is essential.
- Exceptional telephone manner.
- Passion for IT.
- Work well independently and as part of a team.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.