29 Dec Systems Analyst
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading Independent school as their new Analyst based in Chertsey with an attractive salary of up to £35,000! This role comes with great benefits such as free lunch, life and personal accident insurance and more.
The role of the new Systems Analyst at our client involves providing first-class IT support to users of the School's IT systems.
- Maintaining and supporting the school's servers, virtual environments, IT systems, and services on a daily basis.
- The configuration and administration of Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Intune.
- Implementing and managing Microsoft 365 and Azure across the school.
- The maintenance and repair of physical hardware, as necessary.
- Troubleshooting and support of the Avaya cloud phone system.
- Administration of remote access solutions, such as Always On VPN and RDS.
- Assisting the Service Desk team with escalation tickets.
- Maintaining appropriate documentation related to system administration.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in a similar role systems analyst role within a school environment.
- Microsoft certifications; MCP. MSCA, MSCE or equivalent - highly desirable.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong knowledge of Azure Active Directory (MFA, SSPR, SSO, Enterprise Applications).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft 365 (Exchange Online, Teams)
- Ability to drive front-facing service changes forward and to analyse data effectively.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Leadership Skills
- Passion for IT
- Analytical thinking skills
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.