02 Mar Data Support Analyst
We are seeking a Data Support Analyst for a busy IT department in a leading independent school based in Watford. This role has an excellent salary of up to £35,000, depending on your experience and qualifications.
Benefits include complimentary lunches/refreshments, access to leisure facilities, an excellent pension scheme and more!
Developing and maintaining the use of data across the whole school is what you will be doing as part of a growing IT team. You will be managing and supporting the school's administrative and instructional software applications, as well as its MIS database.
- Assuring smooth integration between all MIS systems and ensuring that they are continuously innovated to operate optimally.
- Maintaining a solid understanding of GDPR within an education institute.
- 1st/2nd Line support to staff, teachers and students to provide support and answer technical questions.
- Advise system strategies for the school.
- Implement new or modify existing business processes, workflows, and applications linked to the school.
- Maintain and uphold the welfare of children and young people using the School's Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy.
- Providing training to students, teachers and school staff.
- Be aware of third-party updates and release notes, and keep all relevant stakeholders informed.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of working within a similar role.
- School Experience.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Office 365, including Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of data visualisation tools, e.g. Power BI, Tableau
- Expertise in SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Work well independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail
- Highly Organised
- Passion for all things IT
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.