01 Apr Software Licencing Account Manager
We're looking for a highly motivated Account Manager with a background in software sales to join an IT supplier that specialises in helping education organisations adapt to the constantly changing technology landscape by providing valuable technology, offering personalised services, and providing reliable IT support. This is a hybrid role that will require you to work one day a week at the Midlands office and the rest remotely.
Promote the sale of all software products through the company's vertical sales teams, focusing on Microsoft365, Office365, Azure Cloud Services, Security, Backup, Adobe, and Google Workspace Solutions. As part of your role, you will need to collaborate with the Software Team on future planning, promotion, brand awareness, and marketing strategies.
- Assist with the quote process, ensuring the highest level of accuracy, and providing sales with any additional information necessary to assist in making informed decisions.
- Be sure that purchasing and the supply chain keep up with urgent orders and quotes from Sales.
- Reaching out to customers via phone, email, and Microsoft Teams to better understand their requirements in terms of maximising product value and improving overall cost of ownership awareness, as appropriate.
- Liaising with customers, directly and indirectly, to help better pre-qualify software requirements.
- Developing training materials and collateral for internal use (or external use when needed) with partners.
- Establish connections with software vendors and distribution partners to support agreed strategies in collaboration with the Software Team.
- Improve customer service and customer information by offering advice and sharing insights with sales teams.
- Make sure software is represented well on the eCommerce site by working with the eCommerce team.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 2- 3 years of experience working in software sales.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft365, Office365, Azure Cloud Services, Security, Backup, Adobe, and Google Workspace Solutions.
- Strong technical understanding.
- A related degree or qualification is highly desirable.
- Highly Motivated
- Target Driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Growth Mindset
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.