12 Jan Service Delivery Account Manager
Are you passionate about customers and want to be part of a fast-growing technology business with endless opportunities? We are searching for a Service Delivery Account Manager to take the next steps in their career by working with a leading UK education MSP.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity must have experience selling and supporting IT services to the education sector. This role is based in the Surrey area with a salary of up to £50,000 plus a fantastic bonus scheme!
As our client's new Account Manager, you will ensure the managed and contracted services are delivered to contracted levels, exploring new opportunities for expanding the company's services. Client face-to-face service meetings, resource planning and line management of onsite technical staff, regularly producing service reports, creating proposals for new business, and coordinating with wider teams will all be part of this role.
- Maintain long-term, sustainable relationships with key decision-makers and take responsibility for the customer's lifecycle.
- Identifying new business opportunities and providing proposals/quotes.
- Service staff management - monthly 121s and ongoing PDPs for all direct reports, approval of holidays, absence, training requests and more.
- Produce monthly service and KPI performance reports.
- Ensure that services meet the customers’ expectations.
- Recognise improvements that can improve customer experience and give feedback to relevant team members.
- Increase the productivity of field-based and onsite teams by identifying efficiencies.
- Experience in a client-facing technical role.
- Experience selling IT solutions/software services to the education sector.
- Ability to lead and manage staff.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure and cloud technologies. (Microsoft 365, Azure, Compute, Wireless, Networks)
- ITIL certification is desirable but not required.
- Highly numerate with experience in calculating ROI and stacking deals.
- Highly Confident
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Someone who wants to develop as a person.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.