24 Aug Senior IT Technician
We are recruiting a highly skilled and motivated Senior IT Technician to join our client's expanding team. This role is based within a school in Buckinghamshire with an excellent salary of up to £27,000 depending on experience and capability.
You will be responsible for assisting students and staff in resolving ICT-related issues that may arise during the everyday operational use of ICT equipment. In addition, you will ensure that all school networks, hardware and software are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Providing first-line technical support to all teachers, support staff and students in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ensure the implementation of regular and successful data backup procedures.
- Proactively troubleshooting and resolving all hardware and software issues across the school.
- Configuration and maintenance of anti-virus software across the network
- Assistance with the maintenance of the school's website.
- Provide support for Apple Mac hardware and software throughout the school.
- The installation of new hardware and software and then maintenance.
- Assisting the senior management team with larger IT projects.
- Ensuring all IT documentation is kept up to date and stored correctly.
- Experience working within a similar IT role within a school environment.
- Experience in support and maintenance of ICT applications and networking.
- Recognised and relevant qualification in ICT, Computing or Computer Science - desirable.
- Strong expertise in support maintenance and troubleshooting ICT hardware, software and networking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player
- Ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.