14 Jan Senior NOC Analyst
An amazing opportunity to join a 5-star rated Glassdoor employer and CRN Top 50 Technology Provider. This role is responsible for supporting the incident and fault management of the company and clients.
My client is a Cisco Partner providing IT support to various industries in the UK – small, medium, and large enterprises. To come with it, a competitive salary and career development plan will be offered. Benefits include pension, healthcare, discounted gym, childcare vouchers, free fruits daily, 25 days annual leave and the list goes on. For more information, see details below or freely reach me on my details below.
- Log in tickets accordingly and resolve issues remotely
- Escalate tickets to the appropriate team and following up via call-back
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco routers and switches
- Cisco Security configuration and troubleshooting
- Develop technical knowledge to improve and better the network infrastructure
- Required: CCNA or CCNP Certification
- Able to troubleshoot Cisco routers and switches
- Previous experience in managing various network infrastructures
- Proven exposure in supporting clients remotely and directly
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Desired: Experience in supporting multiple sites or MSP
If interested, please e-mail your updated CV and you will receive a response should you be shortlisted. Otherwise, if you know someone who is suitable please pass on these details. Successful referrals will be rewarded a £250 voucher.
GreatFind Recruitment is a London based recruitment agency specialising within the IT and EdTech sectors. We pride ourselves on our strategic, consultative approach, delivering tailored recruitment solutions that meet your goals. We help you grow, whether you’re exploring your career options or building your own team.