23 Jan Network Support Analyst
Join this world-renowned school in North West London as their new Network Support Analyst! You must be highly technical and have experience working in school environments for this position. The salary for this opportunity is up to £37,000 plus great benefits.
Benefits include complimentary lunch, access to leisure facilities, childcare vouchers and lots more!
In this position, you will be providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support to students, teachers and all school staff across the premises. In addition to this, you will also be mentoring and supporting junior team members and assisting with escalated issues.
- Supporting Service Desk-logged issues and providing first-line support for more advanced problems.
- Assisting with the day-to-day running of the ICT Service Desk, accurately recording user requests in the service desk system and allocating tickets where appropriate.
- Responsible for maintaining and administering Active Directory, Exchange, and Office 365 services, including Microsoft Teams.
- Regularly update the school's software library, including OS deployment images.
- Assess, diagnose, and resolve computer-related day-to-day problems promptly.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in a similar IT role in a school environment.
- Relevant degree or qualifications.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Active Directory users and computers, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, Desktop, Server, mobile device hardware/software, Microsoft & Apple desktops, operating systems, applications and cloud technologies.
- Good working knowledge of identifying, locating and resolving user problems.
- Experience managing network switching.
- Maintaining, upgrading, and administering Wi-Fi networks - desirable.
- Highly organised.
- Problem solver.
- Analytically minded.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.