12 Dec Senior IT Engineer (MSP)
We're looking for a highly motivated IT Engineer with a background of working within the education sector. We are looking for someone who is comfortable meeting customers, discussing ICT requirements, and supporting engineers in a line management capacity. This role is based in East London, has a great salary of up to £38,000 and has excellent career progression paths!
Your responsibilities as our client's Senior IT Engineer will include Engineering Line Management, Specialised Management, Project Management, and Network Management, as determined by the ICT Service Lead and amended as required. Additionally, this role will provide key customer service support as the Senior IT Team directs.
- Providing IT support and guidance to all clients and staff.
- Maintaining effective communication with the senior IT team and service desks.
- Ensuring you are up to date with new ICT Education developments.
- Providing schools with engineers who match their SLA Contract requirements.
- Managing the day-to-day maintenance of the ICT Schedule with engineer holidays, absences, other leave, and scheduling project work.
- Providing advice and assistance to the Senior IT team regarding the recruitment of any new ICT team member.
- Serving as a cover for other ICT team members as needed, including Service Delivery, Project, Network and other line managers.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience working in a Senior IT support position within an education environment.
- Have in-depth and detailed ICT knowledge to train others in Desktop Windows, SAN, NAS, Microsoft Office, server operating systems, network methodologies, MS Server Virtualisation using MS Hyper-V, Sims.net, Arbor, Bromcom, SQL, Groupcall, VOIP and CCTV technology.
- Strong line management experience.
- Relevant IT qualifications.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly Motivated
- Passion for all things IT
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.