27 Jun Senior ICT Technician
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior ICT Technician to join a reputable school in the Ashford, Kent area.
As the Senior ICT Technician, you will provide first to third-line technical support to teachers, staff and students, to minimise disruption to teaching and school operations.
You will receive a great package:
- Up to £30,000 salary and benefits package
- A vibrant, energetic, and fast passed working environment
- 25 days annual leave
- Hours of work – 8 am to 4 pm
- A Great 21% pension contribution
As the Senior ICT Technician, you will:
- Support, monitor and install devices and peripherals, diagnosing and resolving hardware and software faults, or escalating as appropriate
- Support, monitor and manage network stability and performance
- Ensure all backup, anti-virus and security policies are followed
- Perform basic PC hardware repairs and upgrades
- Install, configure, and test applications and software
- Log change requests and escalate through the helpdesk
To be successful in this role you should have at least a level 4 qualification in ICT Support, Network Engineering or Digital Infrastructure. You must be proficient in Office 365, data analysis, and handling spreadsheets and databases.
A good understanding of managing and troubleshooting networked systems is key, as is a strong skill set in managing users in a Windows environment, the ability to diagnose and resolve hardware faults, and familiarity with Microsoft desktop and server operating systems.
This role may require occasional evening and weekend work and therefore a degree of flexibility is required to meet the needs of the school.
It would be a bonus if you had:
Experience working in a school environment.