07 Jun Senior ICT Technician
Location: Wye, Kent
Job Type: Technical
Category: Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior ICT Technician to join a reputable school in the Kent area.
As the Senior ICT Technician you will provide first to third line technical support to teachers, staff and students, to minimise disruption to teaching and school operations.
You will receive a great package:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A vibrant, energetic, and fast passed working environment
- 25 days annual leave
- Hours of work – 8am to 4pm
- A Great 21% pension contribution.
As the Senior ICT Technician, you will:
- Support, monitor and install devices and peripherals, diagnosing and resolving hardware and software faults, or escalating as appropriate
- Support, monitor and manage network stability and performance
- Ensure all back-up, anti-virus and security policies are followed
- Perform basic PC hardware repairs and upgrades
- Install, configure, and test applications and software
- Log change requests and escalate through the helpdesk
To be successful in this role you should have at least a level 4 qualification in ICT Support, Network Engineering or Digital Infrastructure. You must be proficient in Office 365, data analysis, handling spreadsheets and databases.
A good understanding of managing and troubleshooting networked systems is key, as is a strong skillset in managing users in a Windows environment, the ability to diagnose and resolve hardware faults, and familiarity with Microsoft desktop and server operating systems.
This role may require occasional evening and weekend work and therefore a degree of flexibility is required to meet the needs of the school.
It would be a bonus if you had:
Experience working in a school environment and knowledge of Apple products would be beneficial.
Why Should You Apply?
Our client is a group of schools that are committed to providing excellent education to children and young people across the country. They are focused on improving the life chances of all the children and young people under their care.
Who we are?
GreatFind Recruitment is a specialist IT recruitment agency. We’ve been in business for over 15 years and we’re different because we genuinely care about our candidates and clients, delivering a consultative and personalised