06 Jul Senior Ed-Tech Consultant
An exciting full time position for a Senior Education Consultant to take on a management role full of potential. An excellent salary of £60,000 makes this unmissable opportunity even more attractive.
Our client focuses on transforming the lives of young people through technology. You’ll be responsible for the education and marketing team, and will play a vital role in developing the business.
An inspirational educator is needed to bring new ideas and solutions to our client’s growing customer base! The successful candidate will be heavily involved in product development and consultancy, and will work closely with the sales team to provide value for our client’s customers.
- Take the lead on product development and consultancy
- Manage our client’s education team
- Manage the marketing team
- Develop a sustainable revenue stream through training, CPD and consultancy
- Consult on digital strategy, transformation, CPD approach and customer journey experience
- Keep on top of new trends and opportunities for our client
- Deliver CPD training
- Present at and facilitate events in edtech
- Secure new business by supporting bid writing and sales opportunities
- Develop our client’s business strategy to assist economic growth
- Build strategic relationships with partners
- Be responsible for the KPIs of the education and marketing teams
- Overseas marketing and business development
Essential Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Teaching experience (QTS)
- Experience as a senior leader in the education sector
- Experience of delivering coaching/training for teachers and school leaders
- Experience of leading a team
- Previous revenue responsibility
- Microsoft365 certification or Google Workspace certification (and a high level of understanding of both)
- Presentation experience (utilising technology for online and in person presentations)
- Experience with educational software and apps
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident following own initiative
- Comfortable managing profit and loss
- Proactive approach to work and ability to prioritise own workload
- Happy to work creatively and collaboratively
- An active interest in EdTech trends and education events
Nice to have but not essential:
- Previous leadership experience in an edtech company
- Experience in marketing and product development
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency, at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service and we would be more than happy to chat to you about this role in more detail.