14 Nov Senior Account Manager
We are on the hunt for a highly motivated Senior Account Manager to join a credible Cisco gold partner who was voted as a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Places To Work! This hybrid position is based in the South of England with an excellent salary of £50,000 plus uncapped commission and great benefits, including medical insurance, personal development opportunities, shopping discounts and lots more!
In this role, you will be responsible for selling an extensive range of IT solutions and services, primarily focusing on generating new business opportunities in the private sector. In addition, you will also be responsible for the whole sales cycle from lead generation to prospect visits, qualification, bids and close.
- Assuring the retention of existing customers and providing exceptional service through your efforts and that of the team.
- Develop a targeted list of new business prospects through direct prospect communication, campaigns, partnerships, consultant relationships, tender participation, and existing customer and business networks.
- Engaging the operational team in educating them about the scope of work and delivery requirements.
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts in line with targets.
- Ensure project and budgetary expectations are met by controlling costs.
- Persuade and influence internal and external stakeholders with an understanding of the required needs.
- Being a member of a virtual team (including Technical Consultants, Service Delivery Managers, and Project Managers), holding commercial responsibility, and approving bids before launch.
- Manage Frameworks for procurement.
- Leading presentation opportunities and project interviews as required.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience in a senior sales role.
- Previous IT reseller or Industry experience is preferable. Additionally, familiarity with the channel, distribution, and experience selling support and managed services is highly desirable.
- B2B sales experience.
- Educated to at least A Level standard or equivalent.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and CRM.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong networking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for helping others.
- Highly organised.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.