06 Jul School Network Manager
GreatFind Recruitment are currently looking for onsite IT / Network Manager in South London and to join our client, who is one of the leading School Multi Academy Trust.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage and maintain the onsite network systems for administration and operations. And make sure incidents were responded, resolved and documented
- Set-up, test and maintain both hardware, software, network and its security. And make sure they are back-up and upgraded properly
- Manage the IT support and offer professional advices and guidelines, ensure comprehensive technical support (including hardware and software) are provided to all users
- Communicate with both internal team and users regularly to ensure user requirements are met and incidents are solved, and team members are kept up-to-date about the user needs
- Manage the resources to make sure service is available when required
- Manage and execute projects, educate and support users on adapting the change, to make sure the process goes smooth
- Under the user’s operations and requirement, and identify room for improvement and optimisation
- setup, manage and implement strategy on network development.
- Ensure the user requirement and quality were met and even exceed the agreed standard
Personal qualifications and experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in ICT / IT / Network Manager working in a School or College.
- Work knowledge in Windows (2003/2008/2012), Exchange (2003/2007/2010), Office (2010/2013/365), Cloudplatforms (IaaS/SaaS/Azure/AWS)
- Strong in Servers and Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP & VPN skills
- Experience on Backup, storage and antivirus, installation and troubleshooting File & Exchange Servers, virtualisation (VMWare,Hyper-V) and VDI, Cloud and Windows Server Infrastructure, ITIL, and SCCM
- Exceptional in communication, strategy planning and relationship building skills are desirable
- Strong sense of delivery high standard customer service
- Able to work independently as well as be a good team player
- Well organised, good time management and problem-solving skills
Please note enhanced DBS disclosure check is required for this role