23 Jun School IT Technician
A fast-growing, well-established IT Managed Service provider is looking for an IT Technician to join their team In South Hampshire. The company works with different customers within the education and business sectors. Their objective is to provide flexible services to relieve customers of IT operations' stress.
The primary function of the Managed Services Department is to provide 1st & 2nd line telephone, remote & on-site support services to the company’s client base (School Based).
- To provide technical support to the school’s ICT systems
- Ensure that equipment is installed & ready for use by staff & pupils, e.g. PCs, laptops, projectors, AV equipment, printers, devices in correct VLANs etc.
- Ensure IT-related services & security systems are up to date and ready for use by staff and pupils, for example, e.g. School applications, Parent Portals, CCTV, User Permissions and Access, Filtering, Anti-Virus alerts, Websites/Intranet, BYOD, MDM, Back-Ups etc.
- Troubleshoot, resolve or escalate onsite issues with all relevant information
- Reimaging devices, finding missing or updated drivers where required
- Restoring Data as required
- Hardware repair and replacement. From component level to complete device
- Ensure monitoring alerts are investigated and logged on the Helpdesk
- Liaise with third-party software and service providers where required
- Utilise the Helpdesk System provided to manage all tickets and requests
- Communicate with School Staff and appointed Virtual Network Manager
- Maintain customer IT records
So, what are we looking for?
- Knowledge & experience in Microsoft Office, Desktop Operating Systems, & Troubleshooting.
- Experience working within a school environment.
- Someone who is committed to providing high-quality customer service & is willing to go the extra mile.
- Excellent communication skills
- Clean UK driving license & own car
- Problem Solver.
- Highly Motivated.
- Customer Focused.
- Highly organised.
All successful applications will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Apply today if you think you've got what it takes!
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.