11 Oct Sales Executive – Hybrid
Join this global software provider as their new Sales Executive! The successful candidate for this role will be required to work two days a week in the company's head office based in Leicester and the rest remotely. With a salary of £22,000 plus £10,000 OTE. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior sales professional to take the next step in their career!
The successful candidate will follow up on incoming leads to qualify them before passing them on to the relevant sales representative. You will aim to generate new business opportunities on which the respective sales representative can follow up.
- Build a pipeline by emailing, calling, and using social media to generate interest with prospective clients.
- Managing the process cycle to ensure that the sales teams only receive genuine enquiries to follow up on.
- Following up on marketing campaigns through targeted cold calling.
- By controlling the lead process, ensure leads are qualified and assigned to the right sales team member.
- Working closely with the marketing and sales teams to develop and implement specific, targeted demand-generation campaigns.
- Collaborate with colleagues within the business to ensure prospects and customers receive the best results.
- Maintaining the company's CRM system with up-to-date data.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working within a sales role.
- Knowledge of selling into the education sector - highly desirable.
- Ability to cold call effectively.
- EdTech market knowledge - highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised.
- Attention to detail.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.