28 Oct Sales Executive (Hybrid)
Join a leading EdTech company as their new Sales Executive! This hybrid opportunity will have you working with a company that specialises in digital and online educational resources and is growing rapidly. We are looking for an individual who is highly motivated and experienced in education sector sales. They are offering an excellent salary of up to £30,000 plus £10,000 uncapped OTE.
Benefits include working term time only, 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 7% employer pension, Medical insurance, Life insurance, Income protection insurance, and more.
Your responsibility will be to grow turnover with existing customers and explore new opportunities in the United Kingdom. In this hybrid role, you will be expected to work 1-2 days per week in the Central London office and the rest remotely.
- Deliver growth across products within the Education Sector.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
- Presenting and demonstrating products.
- An analysis of sales performance.
- Gaining and retaining customers and increasing revenue.
- Develop sales presentations mainly through webinars for institutions throughout the United Kingdom.
- Reach and exceed sales revues and growth targets.
- Visiting schools and local authorities for meetings and departmental presentations.
- Lead and assist with complex sales presentations, proposals and negotiations.
- Growing strong working relationships with key stakeholders within the industry.
- Creating accurate and timely reports.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of two years experience in educational sales.
- Knowledge of the EdTech Sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Highly Motivated.
- Positive attitude.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.