14 Jun Retentions Account Manager
Our client, a global digital learning company, is looking for a new Retentions Account Manager to join their expanding team! Apply today for this great chance to grow your career within the EdTech Industry. This hybrid role is based in the South West of England and has an exceptional salary of £30,000 plus £10,000 OTC! The ideal candidate for this position should have a persuasive attitude, excellent customer relationship skills, and a passion for sales.
You'll work with a team to renew and retain existing client base by building relationships and enhancing product usage across our school community. Additionally, you'll work with the new business team to introduce new products to these schools.
- Engaging with existing clients and utilising all possible renewal and upsell opportunities.
- Keep in touch with current clients throughout the entire customer lifecycle, looking for opportunities to drive engagement and usage.
- Negotiating with customers to renew contracts and retain business.
- Executing plans for client renewal and growth and managing the existing territory.
- Communicating with customers and sales representatives.
- Analysing customer behaviour.
- Account Manager experience, preferably in the SaaS or education sector.
- Experience using Salesforce - Desirable
- A track record of selling digital solutions to primary, secondary, and MATs.
- Communication skills, including presentation and written/verbal.
- Strong Knowledge of the UK education sector.
- Creative sales thinker who is able to communicate and sell at all levels.
- Problem solver and solution-focused
- Highly organised
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.