18 Dec Renewals Sales Specialist
A client of ours based in Leicestershire are looking for a Renewals Sales Specialist to join them on a permanent basis. As the Renewals Sales Specialist, you will be working in a fast-paced role within a dynamic commercial team. You will be responsible for working proactively with customers and CRM data to deliver world class contract renewal rates.
As a Renewals Sales Specialist, your tasks will include winning and negotiating contracts, providing quotations, objection handling, cross and upselling, dealing with queries and processing orders as well as increasing margins.
The Renewals Sales Specialist will work towards a defined financial target and maintenance of customer numbers and volume. You will also adhere to the KPI’s set out.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience + up to £5,000 OTE
- Cross and up-selling
- Persuasion, influence and building rapport
- Objection handling
- Commercial relationship management
- Questioning skills
- Listening and understanding skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing renewal contracts for our client’s diverse range of customers, providing high level of accuracy and fast turnarounds for quotations and processing orders providing a high level of customer service
- Being the go-to expert for a set vertical business unit managing the renewal quote and order process to billing and credit control
- To own and manage the Renewals operational cycle by liaising with the key stakeholders in sales and support
- The candidate must be able to understand, from the customers perspective, the clients EdTech software solutions ensuring that knowledge of features and pricing is up to date.
Package and Benefits:
- 25 days of holiday per year
- Health and wellness plans, insurance, and pension
- Employee discounts and perks, including free snacks and drinks
- A vibrant and collaborative working culture
- A commitment to support your ongoing professional development
The Ideal Person
- 1-2 years of sales or proactive customer services experience
- Self-starter who can motivate themselves and takes a positive approach to sales
- Ability to problem solve, identifying a client’s needs and respond accordingly
- Strong desire to work to and surpass targets
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Incredibly organised
- Massive attention to detail
- Highly responsive and efficient
- Superb communication skills, with an amazing telephone manner
- Ability to learn very quickly
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM (Excel & Word, Salesforce)
Due to Covid-19, the office is currently closed, so remote onboarding and virtual working will be in place until they open when the time is right.
If you feel you have the required experience as a Renewals Sales Specialist, and this role is suitable for you, please do not hesitate to apply for immediate consideration.