29 Feb Recruitment Resourcer – IMMEDIATE START
Recruiter Resourcer / Consultant required for 1 month - immediate start. Possible extension and move to permanent positon. Central Harrow Location.
GreatFind Recruitment is a fast-growing recruitment agency specialising in the IT Channel sourcing the very best Sales, Marketing, Technical and Operational candidates for our clients. We're known for our go-the-extra-mile commitment and our deep knowledge of IT, honed over the past 20 years in the technology space.
Having originally operated in the IT / Technology market many years ago, our experts at GreatFind Recruitment have a true understanding of the industry and in-depth knowledge of many roles on offer in the current market.
Our approach and tailored solutions have led to recent success in the market and subsequently, we are now seeking to recruit a Consultant to join our very own resourcing team.
Joining the team at GreatFind Recruitment presents many opportunities for development, growth within the industry and earnings potential. We currently have a number of roles and clients on board. Its a great time to jump on board.
We are searching for a Recruitment Consultant to assist with candidate resourcing, client management, position advertising and candidate screening - which is ideally suited to someone with full knowledge of the 360 Recruitment Cycle. If you have 1+ years IT Sales or Recruitment experience and you're looking for your next challenge, we would be interested to hear from you.
Our current Recruitment Consultant position is to be located in our Harrow office working full-time on a permanent, temporary and contractual basis.
Recruitment Resourcer / Consultant Responsibilities:
- Sourcing candidates from LinkedIn, job boards and through referrals and assessing their suitability against our current opportunities
- Screening candidates through telephone interviews and other screening methods; qualifying applicants for positions and ensuring they have the necessary skills and personality fit for our clients, as well as the relevant documentation to work in the UK
- Arranging interviews with our clients and candidates and ensuring that interview days run smoothly
- Working with a pool of available candidates in the industry and working towards securing them suitable positions with new and existing clients
- CV screening and searching and assisting candidates with strengthening application submissions, ensuring they get the very best service
- Fostering relationships with clients within the IT sector, assisting with on-site visits and client meetings as required
- Account management.
If you are a natural people person with strong interpersonal skills, this role will be a good choice for you. A career in Recruitment with GreatFind is a very rewarding career choice. You will be able to take ownership of your desk, enjoy managing your own team of candidates and make a name for yourself in the local market. Referrals in our industry are a powerful tool and a key factor to the growth of GreatFind in both local and national IT markets.
APPLY NOW or Please get in touch to find out more information.