19 Jan Project Manager
Are you an experienced project manager looking to take the next step in your career? Join a well-known education technology company as their new Project Manager. This role offers the opportunity to work in a hybrid environment, with two days in the Hertfordshire office and three days remotely, and a competitive salary of £45,000 with benefits such as child care support and complimentary breakfast daily!
As a Project Manager, you will play a vital role in supporting both the business and technical teams by undertaking a diverse range of tasks and responsibilities to ensure the efficient execution of both large projects and daily operations.
- Identifying and managing risks to minimize exposure during project delivery.
- Defining and monitoring project scope and addressing any changes to it.
- Streamlining workflows and processes across departments to improve communication, reduce the project turnaround time, and clarify roles and responsibilities.
- Continuously monitor and improve the company's interactions with departments and customers to ensure successful project delivery.
- Generating internal and external reports to showcase the team's progress and the impact on customer relationships, leading to improved sales opportunities and reduced project administration for sales staff.
- Proactively informing sales staff and customers of contract and support renewals.
- Supporting the Bids and Tenders process by providing administrative assistance, identifying new opportunities and supporting bids for new frameworks.
- Offering administrative assistance in production and updating contracts for all departments.
- Assisting in the generation of utilization reports for staff and company resources, in support of departmental growth as directed by management.
- Organizing and maintaining documents and reference materials such as contracts and agreements.
- Conducting research, analyzing data, and preparing reports as requested.
- Managing customer projects using in-house tools and processes.
- Maintaining open communication with customer project managers.
- Escalating issues to internal and external project teams as needed.
- Preparing quarterly business reviews for customers.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience of working within a similar Project Management role.
- Skills in Word and Excel, including creating reports and reviewing data.
- Experience of a tech environment (ISP, Datacenters) - Highly Desirable
- Good knowledge of the UK education technology market.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated and organised.
- Highly ambitious.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.