19 Oct Project Delivery Manager
If you have an exceptional track record in project delivery and team management, we have an exciting opportunity for you. Our client is offering a full-time, permanent role in Fareham with a salary ranging between £35-40K, depending on experience. The position will involve two days in the office and three days working from home.
Working within the Project Services Department, the Project Delivery Manager will be based at the client's HQ and is responsible for providing comprehensive design and delivery solutions for a variety of IT and security projects. The role requires significant travel throughout the UK, and you'll be involved in everything from project inception to completion.
- Communication with project coordinators, internal teams, and clients to progress projects according to plans
- Attending customer meetings to present IT infrastructure designs
- Developing and managing project plans
- Identifying and managing project variations
- Arranging and scheduling resources and materials
- Managing on-site project delivery and stakeholder relationships
- Producing reports on project delivery KPIs
- Adhering to company policies and procedures at all times
Requirements and Person Specification:
- Proven experience in a project delivery role
- Experience in team management
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure (Networking, Servers, and Storage)
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Full UK driving license
- Availability for significant travel across the UK
Want to Know More?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.