21 Feb Product Trainer & Channel Sales Support
Product Trainer & Channel Sales Support - International Software House – London with a salary of up to £30,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and detail focused software product trainer to join the Training & Presales Team of a progressive international software house.
As the Product Trainer & Channel Sales Support Executive, you will provide high quality care to Account Managers, Managed Print Solution, Dealer Channels and Channel Account Managers located in the UK, Europe, Russia and Turkey.
The role is based in business’s London HQ, and as the Product Trainer & Channel Sales Support, you will:
- Create, maintain and update the training syllabus; producing documentation, tests, exercises and role plays to achieve targeted learning outcomes.
- Train new members of sales staff, dealers and customers on all technical and functional aspects of the company’s software.
- Deliver online demonstrations and support new sales staff with onsite product presentations to customers.
- Support product testing, tenders and technical authoring.
- Provide insight into product developments and assist with trade exhibitions and conferences.
You will receive:
- A competitive salary, contributory pension scheme and 20 days of annual leave (gradually increasing to 25 after 2 years of service)
- Company laptop, extensive support and training
- Superb promotion and career development prospects
Solid experience training people on software products is key, and therefore confidence, along with highly proficient written and verbal English skills are essential.
Experience of IT and networking infrastructure would be beneficial, a desire to constantly improve products, services and operations is a must, as is the ability to work independently.
You should have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
It would be a bonus if you had:
Experience working with print management / scanning software, and / or with printing environments is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
Why Should You Apply?
Our client is an Investor in People, Gold Accredited, UK software house with operations across Europe and North America. They support a global customer base, and are specialists in access management, booking systems, cost recovery, desktop management utilities, greener computing, track and control solutions.
Who we are?
GreatFind Recruitment is a specialist IT recruitment agency. We’ve been in business for over 15 years and we’re different because we genuinely care about our candidates and clients, delivering a consultative and personalised service.