21 Feb Presales Consultant
Presales Consultant - International Software House – North West London with a salary of up to £40,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, detail focused and technically savvy consultant to join the Presales Team of a progressive international software house.
As a channel support executive, you will provide high quality care to Account Managers, Managed Print Solution, Dealer Channels and Channel Account Managers located in the UK, Europe, Russia and Turkey.
The role is based in business’s London HQ, and as the Presales Consultant, you will:
- Rapidly respond to all presales queries, answer presales calls, and ensure that every ticket is responded to within the one-hour SLA.
- Provide technical and functional advice, manage technical tests, train sales teams and resellers, write product manuals, white papers, tenders and so on.
- Perform online and onsite product demonstrations, manage technical queries and communicate technical requirements to the installations team.
- Provide insight into product developments and assist with trade exhibitions and conferences.
You will receive:
- A competitive salary, contributory pension scheme and 20 days of annual leave (gradually increasing to 25 after 2 years of service)
- Company laptop, extensive support and training
- Superb promotion and career development prospects
Solid experience delivering presentations, software demonstrations and technical product training is key, and therefore confidence, along with highly proficient written and verbal English skills are essential.
An interest in technology and a desire to constantly improve products, services and operations is a must, as is the ability to work independently.
You should have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
It would be a bonus if you had:
A solid technical background would be advantageous, but this is not essential as training will be provided.
Why Should You Apply?
Our client is an Investor in People, Gold Accredited, UK software house with operations across Europe and North America. They support a global customer base, and are specialists in access management, booking systems, cost recovery, desktop management utilities, greener computing, track and control solutions.
Who we are?
GreatFind Recruitment is a specialist IT recruitment agency. We’ve been in business for over 15 years and we’re different because we genuinely care about our candidates and clients, delivering a consultative and personalised service.