03 Feb Network Manager
Network Manager – North London Independent School using the Latest in Educational Technologies - Salary of £50,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Network Manager to partner with the Senior Leadership Team; strategically overseeing, maintaining and maturing a high-quality and modern ICT infrastructure for a leading independent school in North London.
Our client has recently undertaken an extensive technology refresh; investing heavily in the latest iPad and Chromebook technologies, as well as upgrading teaching tools and spaces to bring learning to life.
The role is in North London and as the Network Manager you will:
- Define the ICT strategy, mobilise the road map, manage the ICT budget and an IT Technician
- Develop, maintain and secure all ICT services, providing IT hardware and software troubleshooting, resolution and support to staff and student users
- Maintain, test, install and configure hardware, software, switches and routers
- Ensure the integrity, security, compliance and safety of the school’s network
- Plan, manage and deliver ICT projects and contracts
You will receive:
- 6 weeks of paid holiday per year
- The chance to work with and maintain the latest in educational tools and technology-enabled teaching spaces
It is essential that you can work flexibly and outside of normal office hours on occasion to manage IT upgrades or resolve IT issues.
You must be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and willing to undergo child protection screening.
You should hold a recognised ICT network qualification, have solid experience in IT technical support, and you must be confident working with the following:
- Microsoft operating systems for desktops and servers
- Network management solutions
- Help desk software
- Physical network technologies including switching, routing and wireless
- Apple technologies
- Anti-virus software
- SQL database backup procedures
It would be a bonus if you had:
- ITIL, FITS, MCSE, MCSA
- Knowledge of education sector technology and vendors
Why Should You Apply?
Our client is a leading independent girl’s school in North London that has undergone a considerable modernisation programme. They are known for using technology to bring learning to life; captivating and inspiring young minds by using the latest educational solutions and digitally enabled teaching environments.
Who we are?
GreatFind Recruitment is a specialist IT recruitment agency. We’ve been in business for over 15 years and we’re different because we genuinely care about our candidates and clients, delivering a consultative and personalised service.