25 Apr Network Engineer
We are recruiting a highly skilled and motivated Network Engineer to join our client's expanding team. This role is based in the Southampton area with an exceptional salary of £30,000 - £45,000 depending on experience and capability.
You will be providing technical support to clients and customers for networking & wireless opportunities in pre-sales. Additionally, you will be responsible for project delivery remotely and onsite.
- Conduct technical consultations and audits as needed.
- Deliver technical pre-sales support for network and wireless opportunities.
- Offer third-line support to clients directly and act as an escalation point from the support desk.
- Configuration and troubleshooting security devices such as firewalls and web filters.
- Development and assessment of services and new products.
- Support sales and project processes with technical design documentation.
- Deploying and supporting enterprise LAN/WLAN infrastructure.
- Experience working within a similar role.
- Full UK driving licence, as you will be expected to travel throughout the UK when needed.
- Strong experience in producing and implementing complex configurations.
- Ability to analyse difficult situations accurately, come up with solutions, and adopt appropriate actions.
- Knowledge of Firewalls and Web filters and experience in configuring and troubleshooting them.
- Expert in performing customer site surveys/audits and producing the outputs required.
- Flexible Approach.
- Team player
- Ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.