09 Sep Marketing Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Marketing Manager to join an education software provider. The salary for this position is up to £45,000, depending on your experience and skillset! The successful candidate for this role will work remotely with visits to the company's head office when required.
Benefits include Private health cover, 25 days annual leave, and Remote working.
You will be helping to build, oversee, and deploy a pipeline-generating machine for UK K-12 education software solutions. In your role, you'll be responsible for executing and positioning a wide range of marketing activities across various marketing channels, including email marketing, thought leadership, social media, digital advertising, and compelling digital experiences.
- Implementing a broad range of marketing campaigns, including email marketing, content creation, and digital advertising.
- Working collaboratively with K-12 leadership, sales, product marketing and product management to create an integrated marketing plan.
- Brainstorm and implement creative, innovative, and demand generation ideas to continuously improve program effectiveness.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of demand generation trends, best practices, and technologies to identify new opportunities.
- Managing the UK budget and recommending how programs can be deployed to drive higher returns.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in a similar software marketing role. Preferable in the education sector.
- Strong expertise in leadership of a marketing team.
- Have broad B2B customer marketing experience.
- Excellent knowledge of digital advertising tools and practice.
- Experience working with Salesforce & Hubspot.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised.
- Leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative eye.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.