07 Jan Marketing Manager
This is an incredible opportunity for a creative and confident individual with an analytical mind to join a thriving business within the education technology industry. Based in Oxford, you will be joining a friendly and efficient team as their new Marketing Manager.
As our clients' new Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and ensuring all communication to customers prospects get to the correct person at the right time within budget. By using various marketing techniques and communication skills, you will establish long-term relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing marketing campaigns that drive quality leads to the sales team.
- Mentoring and managing two marketing assistants to help you build a strong marketing team.
- Keeping the company website up to date.
- Writing engaging copy across the website, newsletters, social media platforms and new product launches.
- Management of events and marketing budgets.
- Keeping track of marketing campaigns KPI’s and utilising the results to create new sales approaches and opportunities.
- Network and build strong working connections with relevant organisations and associations for new opportunities.
- Keep up to date with market trends within the education industry.
- Three years experience of working in a similar marketing position.
- Marketing Qualification.
- Strong passion for all aspects of digital marketing and technology.
- Experience with project and people management.
- Examples of previous designing and campaign work.
- Strong understanding of KPI tracking and the adverting industry as a whole.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative Eye
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.