03 Feb Marketing Campaign & Events Executive
Marketing Campaign & Events Executive – Leicester Location with a Salary of up to £30,000 pa
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing / Events Executive to join a vibrant global provider of cloud-based solutions to education sector clients.
Working with the marketing campaigns and events team, you will collaboratively take ownership for the creation of innovative and engaging campaigns to retain existing customers and acquire new business. You will also be the lead marketeer for planning and organising events.
The role is in Leicester and as the Marketing Campaign & Events Executive, you will:
- Contribute to marketing campaigns and the design of marketing materials
- Negotiate brand involvement and sponsorship packages
- Project manage events organisation, planning and delivery, working with caterers, suppliers and vendors
You will receive:
- Competitive salary and 25 days of holiday per year
- Health and wellness plans, insurance and pension, employee discounts and perks including free snacks and drinks
- A vibrant and collaborative working culture
- A commitment to support your ongoing professional development
A knack for creativity, the ability to develop carefully targeted content, strong project management, copywriting, proofreading and editing skills are a must.
Knowledge of HubSpot, Salesforce, other key marketing tools, and a good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite core applications would be great.
Why Should You Apply?
Our client is a well-established technology solution provider with a global presence in over 30 countries. They are committed to improving the quality of education and life, and to improving the world we live in through positive change and innovation.
Who we are?
GreatFind Recruitment is a specialist IT recruitment agency. We’ve been in business for over 15 years and we’re different because we genuinely care about our candidates and clients, delivering a consultative and personalised service.