10 Jun Marketing Assistant
We are looking to hire a marketing assistant who will be joining a marketing team within a global software company based in North West London to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for the brand. The salary for this opportunity goes up to £26,000, depending on your experience and skillset.
As the new Marketing assistant, it will be your responsibility to assist with the creating and organising campaigns and developing marketing skills. You will be creating engaging content, managing SEO and undertaking administrative tasks within the marketing team.
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Understanding the company's products and brand.
- Creating engaging content for the company website and social media platforms.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Gathering market research on market trends and competitor information.
- Collaborating with the team for company promotional events.
- Ensuring data is kept up to date via spreadsheets and databases.
- Copywriting for company literature.
- Updating the company website to ensure data is correct and SEO is correct.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience working in a marketing assistant role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Strong understanding of the marketing sector.
- Knowledge of Adobe graphic design software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised.
- Attention to detail.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.