13 Sep IT Support Engineer (Contract)
We are searching for an IT Support Engineer Contractor to work with a leading UK education service provider within a school Wakefield area. This is a three-month contract with very competitive pay rates and the opportunity to extend to a six to twelve-month contract.
As a member of the school's IT department, you will be responsible for maintaining the school's network as well as providing excellent service to the faculty and students.
- Providing 1st and 2nd Line support to students, teachers and support staff.
- Upgrading existing applications and installing new software.
- Management and maintenance of hardware peripherals.
- Carrying out testing and troubleshooting on IT devices across the school.
- Provide assistance with maintaining the school's network.
- Maintenance of classroom equipment and devices.
- Technical support for AV and interactive boards.
- Responding to tickets and technical queries in a timely manner.
- 1-2 years of experience working in an IT support role.
- School experience is highly desirable.
- Relevant qualification within IT - Highly desirable.
- A strong understanding of Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 administration.
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10/11, Office365, Active Directory, Lan & Wan technologies and protocols, including VLAN, Wireless, DNS, and DHCP.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Friendly manner.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.