23 Dec IT Technician
Are you an IT Technician with experience working within schools or an education environment? If so, this is the job for you! We are recruiting an IT Technician for a leading managed service provider in the education sector! This permanent position in the Richmond Area has an excellent salary of up to £30,000! Apply today!
To carry out installations, support and maintenance to client sites as directed by the management whilst maintaining the company’s excellent reputation and relations with clients.
- Provide hardware, software, and peripheral support for workstations and ICT equipment.
- Offering first- and second-line technical support to customers (Schools).
- Providing hardware and software support for workstations, servers, and associated routines.
- Configure email accounts and manage network-wide settings.
- Maintaining, updating, and supporting various ICT networks.
- Keep management informed about client requests for supplies and products.
- Install new PCs & other equipment as necessary.
- Provide support to school administrators and users regarding the school's IT systems.
- The installation, configuration and maintenance of antivirus software.
- Experience working in a similar IT Support environment with a school or educational setting.
- A car and a full clean driving license - highly desirable!
- Excellent understanding of Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016 and 2019, Active Directory, GPO, DHCP, DNS, Win10 / Win 11 / Mac OSX / iOS, Google Workspace for Education, Microsoft 365, Azure, Hyper-V and VMWare ESXi.
- Experienced in network communications and network switching hardware - diagnosing faults, configuring switches, and designing topologies efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solver.
- Highly Organised.
- Analytically minded.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.