02 Aug IT Technician
Join an inspiring, modern and forward-thinking school based in the Hounslow area as their new IT Technician! We are looking for a proactive individual to put forward for this role and take the next step in their IT for Education career. The salary for this position is up to £26,000!
Benefits include - 25 Days of Annual Leave, Free Lunches, Access to Leisure Facilities and more!
In this role, you'll provide first and second-line support to students, teachers & school staff and assist the IT department in delivering a high-quality service. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone enthusiastic about continually developing their IT knowledge and skills in a supportive environment.
- Work as part of the service-desk team by responding to user requests, troubleshooting and maintaining communication in line with the service-desk guidelines.
- Resolve all queries raised by faculty and students.
- Maintaining all hardware on the premises.
- Providing support for scheduled and emergency situations outside of regular working hours when needed.
- Monitoring school sites for IT equipment faults, damage and logging them in the service desk.
- Keep up to date with technology trends and developments to give feedback on areas of improvement.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in a similar role (Education Environment - Highly Desirable)
- Relevant qualifications. For example, an apprenticeship program in any IT-related topics.
- Strong IT skills across the MS Office Suite
- Excellent awareness of the importance of data security and confidentiality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passion for IT
- Analytical thinking skills
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.