30 Oct IT Support Technician – East London
GreatFind Recruitment have an exciting opportunity with a reputable IT company, who are looking to appoint an IT Support Technician to join them on a permanent basis.
The IT Support Technician will be supporting sites across East London and will have a good understanding and capabilities of Active Directory, Group Policies, Windows 7-10 OS, Networking, Microsoft Applications and Microsoft Servers.
The successful IT Support Technician will be joining a strong and knowledgeable team, where they will be supporting a large number of contracted and non-contracted customers. Support is offered both on and off site.
- Completion of site support visits
- Handling customer support calls
- Upkeep of helpdesk records
- Hardware and software installations
- Fault finding, troubleshooting & minor repairs of: Servers, Laptops, Desktops, Printers, Cameras, Scanners, Tablets
- Maintenance of peripherals and network infrastructure.
Your Key Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a technical support role
- Ideally 1 years’ experience supporting within the education sector
- Great accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, good telephone manner and customer handling skills
- Organisation skills
- Knowledge of computer hardware components and network cabling
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policies, Windows 7-10 OS, Networking, Microsoft Applications and Microsoft Servers
- Must have access to own transport
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 Per Annum (Depending on experience)
Monday – Friday
Own Transport Required
If you feel you have the required experience to support within the IT sector and this role is suitable for you, please do not hesitate to apply for immediate consideration.
About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise on IT Channel recruitment, especially in education sector. We work on different job level vacancies from graduate jobs to 3rd line Technicians, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We’ve worked in the IT channel for nearly 20 years. We deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients, and we won’t rest until everyone is happy.
We are an equal opportunity provider.