06 Oct IT Support Engineer (Contract)
We have a great selection of Contract immediately start opportunities for IT professionals working on a contract/temp basis. We are currently working with a wide selection of schools and exciting Education technology companies that are actively seeking new IT Staff. All applicants will need to be DBS checked. However, if you do not have a current Enhanced DBS but we think that you are right for the position we will carry it out for you.
Excellent pay rates and please contact me us for full information.
We have openings in the following areas:
- North London
- West London
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Active Directory / Group Policy / DNS / DHCP knowledge
- Office 365
- Windows OS 10
- Microsoft Office
- Mobile devices (iPads / Chromebooks)
- Desktop and Mobile device deployment
- Understanding and experience of networking protocols
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Support experience of AV peripherals: whiteboards and projectors
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving of Printer related issues.
- Experience providing IT support to schools, colleges, universities, or EdTech companies.
- Available to start immediately although those with short notices (1 week) will be considered.
Apply or Call today.