01 Aug IT Support Engineer
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join a leading EdTech company! This job is perfect if you enjoy working in a fast-paced technical environment! The role is based in Birmingham and Staffordshire between two sites, so you need a full driving license and car. The salary for this position is £30,000 with excellent benefits...
Benefits include - Flexible working hours, excellent career development, life assurance and more!
In this role, you will assist customers with technical queries and identify and implement changes to the Customer Environments to address common problems.
- Supporting end users with their technical queries.
- Identifying and fixing desktop problems.
- Implementing equipment rollouts and assisting with project delivery.
- Ensuring documentation is kept up to date at all times.
- Resolving AV equipment, printers and network shares problems.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong experience working within a similar role. Preferably in the EdTech/Education industry.
- Full driving license and car.
- Strong experience working with Windows Desktop, Apple macOS, networking fundamentals TCP/IP DNS DHCP, HyperV, Jamf Connect and HP enterprise switching.
- Experience using MDM (Mobile Device Management).
- Excellent troubleshooting ability.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Problem Solver.
- Highly Motivated.
- Highly organised.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.