14 Jan IT Support Engineer
GreatFind recruitment is excited to release this excellent opportunity to join an independent school as its new IT Support Engineer based in Harrow. This role is perfect for someone who has a background in supplying IT support within an education environment.
You will be supporting the School's IT manager in maintaining the School's IT networks and systems to support teaching, learning, and administration. Ensure that school users can optimally utilise its hardware, software, and IT networks and systems.
- Support all school staff and students with first-line support.
- Solve hardware or software errors by troubleshooting and diagnosing system and network problems.
- Installing and maintaining hardware and software at the School.
- Issuing student and staff ID Passes.
- Maintain the School's security software systems.
- Manage Apple devices within the School via Apple Configurator and light speed.
- Establish new user accounts and profiles and ensure appropriate access is enabled.
- As needed, conduct training sessions regarding relevant software for staff.
- Support teachers to support and improve learning technology within the School.
- Technical support for school-based events.
- Maintaining the functionality of all interactive whiteboards.
- Communicate proactively with the School's external service providers and support implementation, maintenance, and monitoring of the School's print management software.
- Experience of working in an IT department within a school/education institute - Highly desirable.
- Strong network understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Windows, MS Office, Office 365
- An understanding of Apple Configurator, Light Speed, and Microsoft Intune.
- Passion for all things IT
- Self Motivated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Approachable attitude
- Willing to adapt and learn new skills
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.