16 Jan IT Support Analyst
Are you an experienced IT Support Analyst looking for a rewarding opportunity in the education sector? Join our prestigious client, a well-established school in South West London, as they seek to add a skilled IT Support Analyst to their team. This is a great opportunity and has a salary of up to £35,000 plus some fantastic benefits.
Please note you must have experience working within Schools, Colleges or the education sector!
Benefits include: A comprehensive package offering discounted school fees, season ticket loans, a group pension plan, eye care and cycle-to-work schemes and access to the school's facilities
In this role, you will be responsible for IT support at 1st and 2nd line as well as supporting the technology manager in ensuring systems availability and excellent service to all users.
- Provide efficient technical support for hardware, software, and network-related issues.
- Manage the IT helpdesk responsible for 1st and 2nd line support and ensuring all requests are handled, escalating to 3rd line where necessary.
- Provide support within agreed SLAs.
- Ensure uptime of network and IT services.
- Manage user accounts and identify lifecycle.
- Assist key staff in implementing technical projects.
- Deploy and maintain endpoint devices for general and specialist use such as examinations.
- Managing the issuing of devices to users.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience in ICT support roles.
- Demonstrable experience in an educational setting.
- A thorough and current working knowledge of professional IT
- Experience of installing and configuring endpoint devices, including PCs, mobile devices, printers, whiteboards, etc.
- Google workspace admin
- Active directory and group policy management
- Relevant qualifications in ICT or a related field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a proactive approach.
- Effective communication skills to interact with staff at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Familiarity with ICT environments in educational settings is advantageous.
- Passion for IT.
- Customer Focused.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong analysis skills.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.