23 Dec IT Support Analyst
A unique opportunity for an enthusiastic IT Support / Service Desk Analyst to work towards industry recognised qualifications, while earning a generous salary and gaining on the job experience!
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £22,000 per annum as well as 22 days of annual leave that increases each year after 2 years of service, an excellent pension scheme, life assurance death in service benefit, and the chance to enhance your own professional development through undertaking relevant qualifications.
The role involves working as part of our client’s IT service desk, and providing 1st and 2nd line support to customers.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support to customers.
- Maintain accurate records of all issues within the service desk system.
- Provide excellent customer service for all support queries.
- Maintain healthy IT systems for all of our client’s customers.
- Troubleshoot network performance issues using diagnostic tools.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or higher.
- Experience of Microsoft Windows 7 & 10, and Office 2013 onwards.
- Basic knowledge of broadband connectivity, LAN networking and computer components.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Able to prioritise and multitask.
- An interest in keeping up to date with new technologies.
- Proactive approach to work and able to problem solve.
- Comfortable working as an individual or as part of a team.
Nice to have, but not essential:
- A Levels in English and Maths.
- CompTIA A+.
- Experience of Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems. (Windows 7 & 10)
- A basic understanding of networking technologies and principles, as well as WAN & LAN networking concepts.
- Desired Knowledge of the following: Microsoft Server OS, Active Directory, Exchange On-Premise and Microsoft 365.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency, at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service and we would be more than happy to chat to you about this role in more detail.