05 Oct IT Sales Account Manager
Calling all Top IT Sales Talent - Opportunity to earn a fantastic basic, If you are a top biller, bringing in GP 15K or more get in touch today!!
Top earners billling 30k GP are on over £100k
Top performing office, strong career path set out for the right individual, even access to a top in house life coach and mentor!!
Our well-developed and award-winning IT reseller client, who not only care about their employees but also giving back to the society, is recruiting energetic, self-driven individuals to join their lively, dynamic sales teams as an Account Manager in Romford. This company is awarded Sunday Top Track 250 last year and is committed to provide continuous training and support, a clear career path to all its employees. Candidate with team leading or coaching experience will be considered for a team leader role. Apply the role now to avoid disappointment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Generate maximum profit for the company
- Achieve monthly target set
- Carry out direct marketing and sales activities via calls, maintain and develop the company’s sales and optimise selling time on the phone
- Assist customers in understanding the products and services the company provides
- Build profitable long-term customer relationships and maintain regular contact with customers and prospects
- Explore opportunities for upselling existing and new customers, using agreed strategies with line manager
- Maintain and develop and keep accurate records of requirements, usage, contacts, quotations and orders
- Liaise and co-operate with other internal departments
- Follow set procedures & conventions. Comply with contract and company handbook
- Cover the duties of any colleagues who are absent
- Portraying a positive image of both the company and the job
- Undertake any reasonable requests given by the management of the company
Personal Qualifications and experience
- Methodical and well-organised
- Reliable, good punctuality and attendance
- Have polite and courteous manner
- Hard working, self-driven and willing to learn
- Efficient and adaptable
Does this job sound good to you? Apply now!
About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise on IT Channel recruitment, especially in education sector. We work on different job level vacancies from graduate jobs to 3rd line Technicians, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We’ve worked in the IT channel for nearly 20 years. We deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients, and we won’t rest until everyone is happy.
We are an equal opportunity provider.
Keywords: IT Channel, IT Sales, Telesales, Quotation, purchasing order, Goal achieving;