12 Dec IT Manager
Are you an IT / Network Manager with experience working in schools or an education environment? If so, this is the job for you! We are recruiting an IT Manager for a leading managed service provider in the education sector! This permanent position in the Richmond Area has an excellent salary of up to £50,000! Apply today!
Benefits include - Excellent ongoing training and progression paths, Travel Costs Covered, Laptop and mobile phone and lots more!
In this role, you will provide direction, instructions and guidance to a group of It Support professionals and assist in carrying out installations, support and maintenance to client sites as directed by the management, maintaining the company's excellent reputation and relations with clients.
- Act as a point of escalation for the team of IT professionals with hardware, software, and peripheral support for workstations and ICT equipment.
- Support all IT remote requests and escalations for customers.
- Designing, implementing and delivering projects and migrations.
- Incorporate new technology learning, research, and evaluation into the team culture.
- The configuration, installation and monitoring of routers and stitches, including - – HPE Aruba, Zyxel, D-Link, Cisco, Draytek and others.
- Complete scheduled on-site system installations where required.
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers and other provided services.
- Manage Service Metrics and KPIs using PSA and RMM tools.
- Maintaining, updating, and supporting various ICT networks.
- Keep management informed about client requests for supplies and products.
- Provide support to school administrators and users regarding the school's IT systems.
- Encourage business development by working with directors.
- Documenting all communications accurately.
- The installation, configuration and maintenance of antivirus software.
- Experience working in a similar IT management position within a school or educational setting.
- A car and a full clean driving license - Required.
- Excellent understanding of Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016 and 2019, Active Directory, GPO, DHCP, DNS, Win10 / Win 11 / Mac OSX / iOS, Google Workspace for Education, Microsoft 365, Azure, Hyper-V and VMWare ESXi.
- Experienced in network communications and network switching hardware - diagnosing faults, configuring switches, and designing topologies efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solver.
- Passion for IT.
- Highly Motivated.
- Highly Organised.
- Analytically minded.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.