01 Jun IT Manager
We are looking for an IT manager with AV experience to join an independent school in North West London. This role is perfect for a highly motivated and technical individual to further develop their career. The salary for this position is up to £48,000 depending on your experience plus some incredible benefits, for example, a complimentary three-course meal every day and more!
It will be your responsibility to lead, develop and mentor a team of IT Technicians whilst to act as an escalation point for more technical issues. In addition, you will ensure all hardware and software within the school site is working efficiently and correctly at all times.
- Providing efficient remote or face to face support to all students, teachers and school support staff.
- Ensure all school operations, including IT issues, AV bugs, zoom meetings and events, are covered.
- Mentoring a team of IT Technicians, offering them guidance and support at all times. As well as regular performance reviews.
- Conduct regular walkthroughs to ensure the school hardware systems are working correctly.
- Providing support and maintenance for the school network (Fortigate Firewall, HP Procurve switches), servers (Windows 2012 R2), software packages (Eduka, Pronote, Finalsite, Factors) and computer equipment and AV equipment (Samsung Videowalls) as well as software packages (Gsuite for Education).
- Performing regular data backups and data recovery operations.
- Working with senior management on budgets.
- Providing support to the security team for the CCTV, PSTN Telephones and door entry systems.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in an IT Manager role or similar within a school/education environment.
- Strong knowledge of AV systems.
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for IT
- Technically proficient.
- Friendly Manner.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.