14 Jan IT Field Engineer
An amazing opportunity to join a growing IT support provider in Essex. This role is responsible for supporting various sites in the East London/Essex area. From computer upgrades to setting up Active Directory - all 1st Line support! To come with it, a competitive starting salary and development plan will be offered. Due to the company's growth and team progressions, they are looking for another set of hands to support their clients. If this is you, click apply now!
- Liaise with direct clients in regards to 1st line issues
- Travel across various client sites in East London/Essex
- Reset passwords, create usernames, computer upgrades
- Set up Active Directory, Group Policies, toner/printer set up
- Escalate other major issues to the appropriate team and follow up
- Holds a valid UK driving license and vehicle (must)
- Basic knowledge of solving 1st line issues (refer above)
- Very good interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Previous experience in resetting a password, create users, etc.
- Microsoft Certified - MCP, MTA, MCSE (desirable)