05 Nov ICT Field Engineer – Immediate start
IT Field Engineer required for a growing a fast-paced IT Company that specialises in the educational sector working with a number of schools in the area. An excellent learning opportunity. Full travel expense paid.
- Working for this dynamic company will give the Field Engineer great exposure to a variety of technologies and fascinating surroundings.
- Resolving IT related issues onsite providing remote and hands on assistance.
- Work on their own and as part of a team,
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Windows OS 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Microsoft Office 2010 / 2013 / 2016
- Exchange 2007 / 2010 (2013/16 useful but not essential)
- Hardware - PC building
- Understanding and experience of networking protocols
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Support experience of AV peripherals: whiteboards and projectors
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving of Printer related issues.
- Experience providing IT support to schools.
- Available to start immediately although those with short notices (1 week) will be considered.
You will be joining a dynamic young company with great opportunities to enhance your skills and experience. You will have the chance to work with a number of different technologies and interesting surroundings.
Must be able to work confidently using own initiative as well as part of a team whilst having excellent communication and customer service skills. Previous experience of working in schools is essential.
Ability to plan time effectively, meet deadlines and remain calm in challenging and pressurised situations.
If interested, please e-mail your updated CV and you will receive a response should you be shortlisted. Otherwise, if you know someone who is suitable please pass on these details.
GreatFind Recruitment is a London based recruitment agency specialising within the EdTech and IT Managed Service Providers. We pride ourselves on our strategic, consultative approach, delivering tailored recruitment solutions that meet your goals. We help you grow, whether you’re exploring your career options or building your own team.