05 May IT Support Engineer
Our client is a well-established school based in the heart of London. They have been around since the early 1900s and in 2021 they were ranked in the top 20 in The Times Schools league table.
A 6-month rolling long-term contract for a proactive IT Support Engineer/Technician.
Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience.
The IT Support Engineer will be responsible for installing and configuration of the software and troubleshooting the computer and network environment. You will also be assisting the IT department in a variety of other projects as and when needed. This is originally a 6-month contract and thereafter it will be rolling to 1 year and beyond
What they’re looking for:
- Proactive approach.
- Someone who can work with a certain amount of autonomy.
- Taking ownership of support tickets.
You will be responsible for:
- Help maintain and troubleshoot any issues IT and AV issues.
- Help provide support across the Microsoft server systems.
- Provide support across Microsoft and Apple devices.