23 Aug IT Engineer
We are recruiting an IT Engineer for a leading group of schools in High Wycombe and the surrounding areas. Could this be you? This is a permanent position with an excellent salary of up to £35,000 and the opportunity to work from home on Fridays! Apply today!
You will be responsible for providing efficient technical support to a group of schools around High Wycombe and surrounding areas. This will include monitoring and troubleshooting all aspects of the school's IT systems.
- The diagnosis and troubleshooting of school software and hardware.
- Provide support for the school's IT system, network, and applications.
- Monitoring the school's network and server infrastructure on a proactive basis.
- Pre-install testing of new hardware.
- Provide staff with assistance in using iSAMS.
- Establish a plan for installing and maintaining computer systems, hardware, cabling, and networks.
- Protect school resources and information by monitoring and developing security and user policies.
- Create and implement IT infrastructure, network security, and disaster recovery policies.
- Minimum of three years experience working in a similar IT Support position. (Within an education environment - Highly desirable but not necessary)
- A car and a full clean driving license will be needed as you will travel between school sites when required. (Mileage will be paid)
- Experienced in network communications and network switching hardware - diagnosing faults, configuring switches, and designing topologies efficiently.
- A strong understanding of network administration, storage networks, and network-attached storage.
- Relevant IT qualifications, including from Microsoft and Apple.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solver.
- Passion for IT.
- Highly Organised.
- Analytically minded.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.