12 Nov IT Engineer
Are you an IT Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity in the education sector? If so, we have the perfect job for you. Working with a leading education institution, you will be providing 1st/2nd line telephone, remote and on-site support services.
You will be ensuring the ICT teaching, learning and administration needs within the school are met whilst providing a professional and courteous service at all times.
- Providing 1st and 2nd line on-site technical support to a designated school.
- To ensure all school equipment is installed and ready to use by pupils and staff. For example - PC’s, Laptops, Projectors, AV Equipment, Digital Signage, Printers, devices in correct VLANs etc.
- Solve, escalate or troubleshoot on-site issues based on all relevant information.
- Replacing and repairing hardware. Component level to complete device.
- Contact third-party software and service providers if necessary.
- Creating and providing detailed reports for the Service Manager / Virtual Network Manager.
- Manage all tickets and requests with the Helpdesk System provided.
- Respond to all tickets whilst ensuring all reported incidents and requests are logged.
- Maintaining customer IT records such as asset management/inventory (Hardware and Software), Active Directory User Accounts, E-mail Account provision, stock control and more.
- Experience working within a school environment for a couple of years.
- Fluent in using Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office 365 knowledge.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional and courteous.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.