06 Nov Internal Sales Executive
As an Internal Sales Executive you will be instrumental in the growth of a managed IT service provider. Our client provides products and services to schools and businesses in and around Essex. The Internal Sales Executive role is an exciting opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic, passionate about technology and comfortable working in a sales-driven environment.
The successful candidate will focus on developing new business, and support a team of field-based sales people. The role is part time / term time only, Monday to Friday, and you will have a flexible working schedule. Onsite parking is available. You will be working in an environment that offers exceptional training and development opportunities.
You will receive a competitive salary as well as commission, free health and wellness programmes, and an employee scheme for reduced cost IT purchases. You will also benefit from an employee discount scheme that involves some of the largest brands in the UK. Our client offers an excellent working environment and you will be supported by a very experienced and committed team. Our client would like all candidates to know that they are fully aware of all COVID considerations.
- Maintain an agreed level of outbound telephone calls.
- Pro-actively seek out new business by targeting both existing and prospective customers.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within the CRM system.
- Effectively answer and manage telephone enquiries relating to quotes and product information.
- Create quotations, and follow up all quotes.
- Maximise sales by expanding orders and up-selling additional services.
- Meed (and exceed) the agreed specific performance objectives.
- Drive and develop the sales strategy alongside the sales team.
- Maintain good communication with the external sales team.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of an A-level qualification in both English and Maths.
- Minimum of 2 years business to business sales experience, or experience within the Education sector.
- Successful experience in telephone sales.
- Good level of IT sales knowledge and a keen interest in technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as listening skills.
- Results focused: ambitious and driven.
- High energy levels.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Experience of developing strong relationships.
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills.
- Proven presentation skills.
Nice to have, but not essential:
- Experience in the Education sector.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency, at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service and we would be more than happy to chat to you about this role in more detail.